Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Top 10 Interview Tips and Questions


Interview Tips

Tip-1: Improve your communication skills and expand your knowledge:

o   If you read newspaper daily, then it is also good for you,
o   Or, install some mobile app like The Hindu or HT or TOI. Read the article so to improve your fluency over language.

Tip-2: Go for more and more interview in companies (if you want to develop your confidence), really it helps a lot. Don't think about the rejection. 

Tip-3: Always wear a proper dress code as it will build your confidence,

Tip-4: Arrange your conversation with the hierarchy of you Cover Letter (resume).

Tip-5: Last tip, especially for the Group Discussion Round. If you are in college, then become one of the talkative guys of your college group or among your friend circle.

As I always suggest that show the actual who you are.... don't follow anyone it is your USB in yourself no one can steal this quality from you. 



Now, it’s time to prepare for the Top 10 Asked Interview questions.

Questions: -

1. Tell me about yourself?

o   Tell your name
o   Tell the place where you live
o   Tell them about your education background
o   Tell them about your job experience and 
o   Lastly, Tell them about your family background.

2. Why do you want to work at our company?

o   Tell them what you like about the enterprise, relate it to your long-term career goals,
o   Tell them how working for the industry can achieve you your long-term career goals.

For example- It is a great privilege (feeling proud) for anyone to work in a reputed company like yours. When I read about your company, I found that my skills are matching with your requirements (job profile). Where I can showcase my expertise to contribute to the company growth. 

3. What are your strengths?

o   Adaptability means that you can adapt to any situation,
o   Hard-working means that you can work with full dedication and determination,  
o   Honest means you are very honest with your job,
o   Flexibility means that you can collaborate with any situation any location any environment,
o   Optimistic means you are a positive attitude person with positive mindset, 
o   Fast decision making means you take a right and quick decision,
o   Persistence means you are regular in your work,
o   Self-motivated means your motivation is you and only you.

For example- I am an honest, self-motivated and hard working with a positive attitude towards my career and my life.

4. What is your weakness?

o   Straightforward mean honest. I say directly whatever I think about anybody, 
o   Impatient means don't have the patience to work for long, 
o   Sensitive means emotional type, 
o   Talkative means talk very much, 
o   Trust people very quickly means I can trust anyone, 
o   I can't say no when some people ask for help means people might take advantage of this attitude, 
o   Take decision very quickly means sometimes fast decision can be dangerous,   
o   Gets nervous when talking to strangers means some people have the attitude that they get easily nervous when they talk to new person, 
o   To speak lie is hard for me
o   I am a bit lazy about which I am not interested. Means some people weren’t able to concentrate for which they are not interested.

For example- I can't say no when someone asks for help, and I am a bit lazy about which I am not interested.
Never add more than two to three weakness as it may reduce your chances of selection.


For any query, comment us below.



Click imagination hunt to read latest blogs.


All the Best. Keep Sharing and help others.

2 comments:

  1. very nice it is very useful for me... thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad ! you like the helpful tips. The golden advice to crack Interview is "be the person who you are". Read this: http://imaginationhunt.blogspot.in/2014/08/to-thine-own-self-be-true-be-person-who.html

      Delete

Featured post

Think that makes you rich and richer

 Napolean said: “You can think and grow rich, but if you can be brought up like most people with work and you won't starve, this wil...